Bamboo Toothbrush Soft Charcoal Bristles
The toothbrush's handle is made of natural bamboo wood with soft and tender bristles that fit sensitive teeth, keeps gums healthy, and prevents irritation. The toothbrush's delicate bristles are dipped in antibacterial carbon charcoal, which helps get rid of mouth germs and disinfect them. It is rich in high elasticity and prevents gingival bleeding. It also helps to get rid of bad breath and make your teeth whiter and healthier.
- It promotes oral hygiene.
- It fights bacteria and eliminates bad breath.
- It prevents bleeding.
How to use:
- Start with the outer and inner surfaces of the mouth.
- Move on to the chewing surface and other areas.
- Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.