Sunscreen spray with SPF 50
The SPF spray is easy to apply and can be used to cover areas that can't be reached of the body such as the back and legs. It is important to reapply SPF every 2 hours or after swimming or sweating to protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun, which can cause sunburn, skin aging, redness, and increase the risk of skin cancer.
- A convenient choice for easy application.
Protection from UV rays.
- Easy to carry.
How to use:
- For daily use.
- Should be reapplied every 2 hours.
- Hold the container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Do not apply in windy conditions. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.